Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Canada · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

BMW i also advances electromobility in local public transport.

Thu Nov 08 09:20:00 CET 2018Press Release

The fully electric city bus “Jest” made by Karsan runs on BMW i3 engines and high-voltage batteries. In this way, BMW i is consistently moving into another field of application for pioneering, emissions-free drive technologies.

BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Incubator for Innovations
·
Technology
·
Electrification

BMW Group enlists KPIT and TTTech as software development partners for autonomous driving. Strong partnerships serve as enablers for Autonomous Driving Platform.

Wed Oct 24 10:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group has once again selected expert software development partners, further consolidating its partner network in the process. The aim of the collaboration with KPIT and TTTech is to press ahead with the scalable Autonomous Driving Platform and to work together on the development of Level 3 and Level 4/5 functions (Highway Pilot and Urban Pilot).

Technology
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Autonomous Driving
·
Driver Assistance Systems

BMW Group, Northvolt and Umicore join forces to develop sustainable life cycle loop for batteries.

Mon Oct 15 11:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW Group, Northvolt and Umicore have formed a joint technology consortium in order to work closely together on the continued development of a complete and sustainable value chain for battery cells for electrified vehicles in Europe.

Corporate
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
·
Efficient Dynamics

The BMW Vision iNEXT. Future focused.

Sun Sep 16 00:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

At the BMW AG Annual General Meeting in May 2018, Harald Krüger, Chairman of the Board of Management at the BMW Group, described iNext as follows: “The iNEXT project will provide our building blocks for the future, from which the entire company and all of its brands are set to benefit.”

iNEXT
·
Technology
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Corporate

BMW i3 cars help stabilizing the electricity grid and can even earn their owners money.

Wed Sep 12 18:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

At the San Francisco climate summit, “BMW i ChargeForward” shows how intelligent charging can benefit both, electric mobility and the transition to a sustainable energy future.

I01
·
Technology
·
·
Electrification
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
BMW i Mobility Services
·
BMW i Sustainability
·

A glimpse into the future by BMW i. "Making your own wave."

Thu Sep 06 08:50:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW i3 carries much electricity on board; often even more than what is needed for driving. This video shows what could be done with it. The BMW i engineers are working on it.. (BMW i3 as an electricity dispenser)

I01
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
·
BMW i3
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·

BMW Group builds new Driving Simulation Centre in Munich.

Tue Sep 04 11:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

World’s most advanced facility of its kind provides unique possibilities for development of autonomous driving systems – Construction begins as part of the “FIZ Future” masterplan; completion in 2020; investment of around 100 million euros.

Technology
·
·
Autonomous Driving
·
·
Safety
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts

A glimpse into the future with BMW i. "Silent game watch."

Thu Aug 30 08:50:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW i3 is silent and carries much electricity on board; often even more than what is needed for driving. This video shows what could be done with it. The BMW i engineers are working on it.. (BMW i3 as a electricity dispenser)

I01
·
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·
·
BMW i Automobiles
·
BMW i3

The BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight. Two companies – one mission.

Thu Aug 23 11:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

Munich, New York, San Francisco and Beijing – four destinations on three continents in five days: The BMW Group is teaming up with Lufthansa Cargo to present the BMW Vision iNEXT World Flight as part of an event unparalleled in its execution.

Corporate
·
Corporate Events
·
Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Technology
·
·
iNEXT

A glimpse into the future by BMW i. "The simple life."

Tue Aug 21 09:06:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The BMW i3 carries much electricity on board; often even more than what is needed for driving. This video shows what could be done with it. The BMW i engineers are working on it.. (BMW i3 as a electricity dispenser)

Media Set  
BMW i Beyond Automobiles
·
·
Technology
·
Electrification
·

BMW Summer School 2018: Focus on “Intelligent Cars on Digital Roads”.

Fri Aug 10 10:30:00 CEST 2018Press Release

During the interdisciplinary programme of the BMW Summer School 2018, 34 international PhD students, research peers and industry experts shared their visions and discussed current advances and challenges in the field of Emotion-Aware Vehicle Assistants (EVA).

Technology
·
·
·
Autonomous Driving
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

PARIS MOTOR SHOW.

Here you will see the on demand transmission of the BMW Group Conference.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Latest Facts & Figures.

The All-New BMW X4 M40i.
Thu Oct 01 00:01:00 CEST 2015
Brands
The all-new 2016 BMW 7 Series.
Wed Jun 10 19:30:00 CEST 2015
G11
Brands
BMW M Award 2014: Marc Marquez wins the exclusive BMW M4 Coupe.
Wed Nov 12 18:17:09 CET 2014
Awards Corporate
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter