Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Canada · Articles · Brands.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Electrifying luxury: Production launch of the new BMW 7 Series in Dingolfing

01.07.2022Press Release

+++ Fully electric BMW i7* and highly efficient combustion-powered variants launch simultaneously +++ Over €300 million invested in Lower Bavarian site +++ One in four BMWs from Dingolfing already electrified +++ Consistent implementation of BMW iFACTORY +++ Piloting automated driving in production environment +++

G70
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
BMW i7
·
Sustainability
·
7 Series
·
Production, Recycling

Travelling by BMW i7 to the G7 summit at Schloss Elmau. BMW Group provides locally emission-free shuttle service for the meeting of heads of state and government, and announces its new generation of high-security vehicles – including, for the first time, an all-electric model.

30.06.2022Press Release

The heads of state and government from the world’s most important industrialised nations convened at Schloss Elmau in Upper Bavaria on 26 – 28 June 2022 for the latest G7 summit. The BMW Group provided a shuttle service for the event, which was initiated by the German government. As well as the latest series-production models, the fleet of shuttles also featured three examples of the brand new BMW i7 xDrive60 (electric power consumption combined in WLTP ...

G26
·
G70
·
BMW i
·
BMW i7
·
7 Series

Water, wind and fishing villages: Exploring the Lofoten Islands with the MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4.

15.06.2022Press Release

If you’re into rugged landscape, humid air and dried fish, the Lofoten Islands are the perfect place for you. The Norwegian Island chain offers a great deal for those travelling by car: adventure off the beaten track, beautiful bridges and lonely country roads. In short: The perfect terrain for the MINI Cooper SE Countryman ALL4. Especially if you have the AUTOHOME roof tent along with you.

MINI Electric
·
MINI Countryman

Start of a new era: Charismatic Simplicity, the new design language for the MINI family of the future.

14.06.2022Press Release

The distinctive styling is also taking a huge leap forwards with the fully electric next model generation of the British premium brand. Reduction without compromise, digitalisation creating an intensive user experience, sustainability running through the MINI DNA, maximum emotion with minimum footprint.

Design issues, Concepts and Studies

The House of BMW in Milan: BMW Group Design and Mike Meiré present “Tales from a Neo Collective Future” at the Salone del Mobile.

10.06.2022Press Release

On 7 – 12 June the House of BMW in Milan will turn into a centre for dialogue between people, art and technology. Designer and artist Mike Meiré is curating a programme of installations, performances, workshops and discussion formats for the Salone del Mobile design fair. The focus lies on connectedness, digitality and circularity.

MINI Recharged & Paul Smith: An icon sustainably reinvented

07.06.2022Press Release

The British designer converts a classic Mini from the 1998 MINI Paul Smith Edition and reinvents the classic in the process. The customised car is part of the MINI Recharged project, which celebrates the fusion of tradition with pioneering technology, by installing an electric motor in the original model. In June 2022, this unique car from the iconic designer will celebrate its world premiere at the Salone del Mobile 2022 in Milan.

F56
·
Special Vehicles
·
MINI Electric

Celebrating 50 years of BMW M GmbH at the 2022 Goodwood Festival of Speed.

07.06.2022Press Release

• Honoured marque BMW M GmbH celebrates 50th anniversary at 2022 Goodwood Festival of Speed. • Feature outside Goodwood House showcases iconic models from BMW M. • UK premiere of the all-new BMW M4 CSL. • BMW Group Classic joins celebration with historic racing cars displayed on the Central Feature and participating in Hillclimb. • First-ever BMW iX1 and BMW i7 on display at Stable Yard. • BMW iX M60, i4, i4 eDrive40 and iX3 available for test drives.

G80
·
U11
·
G70
·
G26
·
G08
·
i20
·
M Cars
·
BMW i
·
BMW iX3
·
i4 M50
·
M4
·
BMW i7
·
iX M60
·
M3
·
BMW iX1
·
BMW i4

The all-new 2023 BMW X1.

01.06.2022Press Release

+++ All-new, 3rd generation of BMW’s Compact Sports Activity Vehicle. +++ Exterior design with true BMW X-vehicle design elements and premium character. +++ Modern, tech-focused interior featuring the new BMW Curved Display with iDrive 8. +++ Standard xDrive intelligent all-wheel drive inspires confidence from behind the wheel. +++ Base MSRP $44,990; Canadian market launch in Q4 2022.

U11
·
X1

50 years of BMW M: The BMW Museum is marking this anniversary by presenting milestones and successes in a unique exhibition.

26.05.2022Press Release

Opening on the very day BMW M GmbH was founded +++ New, spectacular circuit guides you through eight different rooms past 26 special vehicles +++ BMW M technology and racing history up close – experience it until the end of the year

Plants, Facilities
·
Heritage
·
BMW Brand Heritage
·
BMW Museum
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

WORLD PREMIERE.

Munich. 01 JUNE. Here you can see the webcast of the world premiere of the all-electric BMW iX1 & the new BMW X1.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon