Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Technology.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Inteligencia Artificial Generativa, Realidad Aumentada y Estacionamiento a Control Remoto – La experiencia digital BMW del Futuro en la Feria de Electrónica de Consumo (CES) 2024.

Mon Jan 08 17:05:00 CET 2024Press Release

• Una mirada a los proyectos de movilidad digitalizada del futuro: integración de gafas de realidad aumentada en la experiencia de conducción, estacionamiento a control remoto e inteligencia artificial generativa para asistentes de voz dentro del vehículo. • Nuevas aplicaciones para la ConnectedDrive Store: más opciones de video streaming y juegos en modelos actuales.

Exhibitions
·
Technology
·
BMW ConnectedDrive
·
Automated Driving
·
Las Vegas
·
Alternative Drive Systems, Mobility of the Future
·
Infotainment, Control Concepts
·
America

World premiere: BMW Group inspires gamers with first Car Creator in Fortnite.

Fri Oct 06 18:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ BMW Group creates its own island in Fortnite with "Hypnopolis" +++ Gamified Car Creator as an absolute novelty in the popular online video game +++ New BMW iX2 can be configured in the game in advance according to individual preferences +++

U10
·
Sales and Marketing
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
Corporate
·
BMW iX2

Strong performance under extreme conditions: the BMW iX5 Hydrogen undergoes test drives in the desert.

Fri Sep 08 18:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ Hydrogen fuel cell drive system also performs convincingly in very high temperatures +++ BMW Group reaffirms openness to technology and diversity of emission-free drive systems +++

G05
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Corporate
·
Sustainability
·
·
BMW iX5
·
Production, Recycling
·
Electrification

The BMW Group at IAA Mobility 2023 in Munich.

Wed Aug 30 19:01:50 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ World’s foremost mobility show set to showcase advances in the transformation of the company and its brands +++ World premiere of the BMW Vision Neue Klasse +++ Exhibition venue and Open Space in the city centre act as platforms for constructive dialogue on the future of individual mobility +++ BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad exhibit their latest new models with electrified powertrains +++

G70
·
G05
·
G30
·
G60
·
Technology
·
BMW i
·
iX5 Hydrogen
·
Europe
·
BMW i5
·
550e
·
5 Series
·
BMW i7
·
Munich
·

BMW Startup Garage rolls out innovations in record time.

Wed Aug 02 22:03:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ In-car gaming available in production models just a few months after project launch +++ BMW Startup Garage 2022 completes 32 projects +++ BMW Group expands international cooperations with startups +++

Technology
·

BMW Group launches proving ground for automated driving and parking in Sokolov.

Tue Aug 01 23:23:28 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ BMW’s largest test site in the world at 600 hectares +++ Ongoing development of highly and fully automated driving and parking +++ 300 million Euro investment +++ 100 new jobs +++ 100 percent green electricity and the highest sustainability standards +++

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Automated Driving

New BMW 5 Series launches with AirConsole gaming platform.

Tue May 30 17:50:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ BMW Group and AirConsole bring unique gaming experience into the vehicle +++ AirConsole App to be rolled out to further models +++ BMW i5 with special gaming look presented +++

Technology
·
BMW i
·
BMW i5
·
5 Series
·

BMW Group puts new light channel for testing headlights and exterior lighting into operation.

Fri May 26 01:01:12 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ The BMW Group Light Channel Next is the company’s longest development tool, measuring 132 metres +++ Cutting-edge technology enables realistic simulation of different test scenarios for road illumination and lighting effects +++ Spot on in a former warehouse +++

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Light and Sight
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Headquarter, Research and Innovation Center/FIZ

BMW Group trials parts deliveries using hydrotreated vegetable oil

Wed Apr 19 15:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ Pilot projects with renewable diesel HVO100 under way +++ Green transport logistics accelerate implementation of BMW iFACTORY strategy +++ Head of Logistics Nikolaides: “Every gram of CO2 we can save helps” +++

Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Logistics
·
Sustainability
·
Production, Recycling

MINI presents Spike, the digital character for the new model family.

Tue Apr 11 18:00:00 CEST 2023Press Release

+++ New digital character called Spike +++ Premiere at Auto Shanghai 2023 and in the MINI Concept Aceman +++ Typical MINI user experience presented for the first time in the new MINI family+++

Design issues, Concepts and Studies
·
Technology
·
Shanghai
·
·
Asia

BMW Group at NVIDIA GTC: Virtual Production Under way in Future Plant Debrecen.

Tue Mar 21 22:00:00 CET 2023Press Release

+++ “Revolution in factory planning”: NVIDIA Omniverse enables virtual production in Plant Debrecen more than two years before actual series production is launched +++ New dimension of BMW iFACTORY: Faster, more efficient planning processes save time and costs +++ Global rollout of virtual planning +++ BMW AG Board Member for Production Milan Nedeljković and NVIDIA CEO and founder Jensen Huang deliver joint demo at GTC 2023 +++

Technology
·
Corporate
·
Plants, Facilities
·
Production Plants
·
Production, Recycling
·
Industry 4.0
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming

ANNUAL CONFERENCE 2024.

21 March - 09:00 AM CET.
Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Annual Conference 2024, with the world premiere of the next BMW vision vehicle on the "Road to Neue Klasse".

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information

EMAIL MESSAGES.

Edit your settings

Please log in and update the settings for your email newsletter. Receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily summary.

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all

Sun
Mon