Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Sport.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

António Félix da Costa travels to Formula E Europe opener as leader in the driver standings.

11.04.2019Press Release

The seventh of 13 races brings the ABB FIA Formula E Championship to Europe for the first time this season. BMW i Andretti Motorsport has two major goals for the Geox Rome E-Prix (ITA): defending Portuguese António Félix da Costa’s lead in the driver standings and converting the BMW i drivetrain potential into good results with both cars.

Sport
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

António Félix da Costa finishes second on the podium for BMW i Andretti Motorsport in Mexico City.

19.02.2019Press Release

António Félix da Costa took second place in the #28 BMW iFE.18 at the fourth race of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship season. • Félix da Costa’s efficient energy management saw him secure a podium finish in the final lap. • Alexander Sims finished the race in 14th place after an accident that wasn’t his fault.

Sport
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

A true BMW racer at the front of the field: new Formula E Safety Car livery presented in Mexico City.

15.02.2019Press Release

The BMW i8 Coupe Safety Car will take on the guise of a real racer from the Mexico City E-Prix onwards. The new livery – from the pen of Michael Scully, Head of Design BMW Motorsport – underlines the close relationship between this special BMW i8 Coupe and the BMW iFE.18 race cars. It was unveiled in the run-up to the fourth race of this season’s ABB FIA Formula E Championship at the “Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez” (MEX).

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

The BMW iFE.18 drivetrain: Unprecedented teamwork between motorsport and production development.

13.12.2018Press Release

On 15th December, the new BMW iFE.18 and the BMW i Andretti Motorsport Team will contest their first race in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship in Ad Diriyah (KSA). At the heart of the car, which was developed for Season 5, lies the drivetrain: The Racing eDrive01. It brings together the pioneering spirit, innovation and technological expertise of both BMW Motorsport and BMW i.

Sport
·
Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Five MINI John Cooper Works Rally to participate at 2019 Dakar.

29.11.2018Press Release

• MINI Motorsport partner X-raid to field five MINI John Cooper Works Rally cars at 2019 Dakar. • X-raid MINI JCW Rally Team will consist of four established MINI Family crews. • 2018 FIA Cross Country Rally World Cup champion Jakub “Kuba” Przygonski to compete under the banner of ORLEN X-raid Team.

MINI Motorsport
·
Dakar Rally

Ready for Season 5: BMW iFE.18 and BMW i Andretti Motorsport team launched in Munich.

14.09.2018Press Release

Archive

The stage is set for the car and the team that BMW will enter in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship as of Season 5. On Friday, BMW i Motorsport presented the new BMW iFE.18 and the new BMW i Andretti Motorsport team at BMW Welt’s double cone in Munich (GER).

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E
·
Automotive
·
Sport

Progressing towards works entry for Season 5: Preparation of the new BMW iFE.18 for Formula E enters the next phase.

11.04.2018Press Release

Archive

“BMW iFE.18 – TechLab for BMW iNEXT”: This tag-line was prominently featured on the new BMW i Motorsport race car for the ABB FIA Formula E Championship. This car completed its historic first appearance on the BMW and MINI Driving Academy site in Maisach, near Munich (GER). It was powered by the completely new BMW drivetrain, which was created specifically for the special challenges of motor racing.

Motorsport Cars
·
Automotive
·
Sport
·
Motorsport Tests
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

IAA 2019.

Here you can see the webcast of the BMW Group Press Conference.

Open Streaming Page

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily collection.

Latest Facts & Figures.

Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit
Speech
Fact & Figures
Updates
Top-Topic
Submit filter
Clear all