Do you need help? Please contact our support team from 9 to 17 CET via support.pressclub@bmwgroup.com.

PressClub Latin America, Caribbean · Articles · Sport.

Press Release

Press Kit

Speech

Fact & Figures

+ Filter

Ready for Season 5: BMW iFE.18 and BMW i Andretti Motorsport team launched in Munich.

Fri Sep 14 21:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

The stage is set for the car and the team that BMW will enter in the ABB FIA Formula E Championship as of Season 5. On Friday, BMW i Motorsport presented the new BMW iFE.18 and the new BMW i Andretti Motorsport team at BMW Welt’s double cone in Munich (GER).

BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E
·
Automotive
·
Sport

Progressing towards works entry for Season 5: Preparation of the new BMW iFE.18 for Formula E enters the next phase.

Wed Apr 11 22:00:00 CEST 2018Press Release

“BMW iFE.18 – TechLab for BMW iNEXT”: This tag-line was prominently featured on the new BMW i Motorsport race car for the ABB FIA Formula E Championship. This car completed its historic first appearance on the BMW and MINI Driving Academy site in Maisach, near Munich (GER). It was powered by the completely new BMW drivetrain, which was created specifically for the special challenges of motor racing.

Motorsport Cars
·
Automotive
·
Sport
·
Motorsport Tests
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E

Round 4 in South America: Chile beckons for MS&AD Andretti Formula E.

Mon Jan 29 21:00:00 CET 2018Press Release

Season 4 of the ABB FIA Formula E Championship continues on the streets of Santiago (CHI) this weekend, with the Santiago E-Prix on 3rd February. The fourth round of the season will be the first Formula E event to be held in Chile. BMW works drivers António Félix da Costa (POR) and Tom Blomqvist (GBR) will race at the South American venue for MS&AD Andretti Formula E.

Automotive
·
BMW Motorsport
·
FIA Formula E
My.PressClub Login

BMW Group Streaming.

STREAMING PORTAL.

Watch the web casts of latest BMW Group press events.

open streaming site

PressClub Information.

E-MAIL NOTIFICATION.

edit news settings

Please login and update your e-mail newsletter set up and the fields of interest. You can receive PressClub e-mail notifications for new articles and video material immediately or as a daily news collection.

Latest Facts & Figures.

BMW Group Quarterly Report to 31 March 2016
Tue May 03 21:53:56 CEST 2016
Corporate
BMW at the IAA Cars 2015 in Frankfurt.
Thu Sep 03 00:00:00 CEST 2015
Technology
Show all

Related Videos.

Add your filter tags.

Press Release
Press Kit