PressClub Nederland · Article.
BMW Group op de NAIAS 2017 in Detroit
Sun Dec 18 00:01:00 CET 2016 Persbericht
BMW heeft gekozen voor de North American International Auto Show (NAIAS) voor de wereldwijde première van de nieuwe BMW 5 Serie Sedan en de Amerikaanse première van de BMW X2 concept. Tijdens deze editie, die plaatsvindt van 8 tot 22 januari, zullen ook de nieuwe BMW 530e iPerformance plug-in hybride, de sportieve BMW M550i xDrive en het vernieuwde, luxueuze gamma van de BMW 6 Serie worden voorgesteld.
send an e-mail
- World premiere: The new BMW 5 Series model range sees the world’s most successful business sedan enter its seventh generation. Further enhanced dynamics, unbeatable assistance systems, an unmatched level of connectivity, and a new and innovative operating system headline the most important new features.
- The BMW 530e iPerformance will add a plug-in hybrid variant to the latest-generation BMW 5 Series model range from March 2017. The sporty BMW 530e iPerformance Sedan combines the dynamic flair for which the brand is renowned with the ability to run purely on electric power – and therefore with zero local emissions
- The premiere of the new BMW 5 Series will also feature the presentation of the new BMW M550i xDrive. With its powerful M Performance TwinPower Turbo engine, rear-biased BMW xDrive intelligent all-wheel-drive system and M Performance-specific suspension set-up, the new BMW M550i xDrive is a four-door sports car and business sedan of unrivaled dynamic aptitude.
- The BMW 6 Series model range, due to go on sale in spring 2017, offers attractive new additions to its list of optional equipment. The options available exclusively for the BMW 6 Series Coupe, BMW 6 Series Convertible, and BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe add eye-catching exterior and interior accents which vividly showcase the sporting character of the three luxury-class models.
- US premiere: The sporty, urban concept underpinning the BMW Concept X2 – the new kid on the block in the compact segment – blends dynamic excellence and solidity with a design that stands apart from the other X models.
- The new BMW 5 Series Sedan also introduces buyers to the next development stage of BMW Connected, complete with additional digital services. These include BMW Connected Onboard – a personalised start screen on the car’s display – and Remote 3D View, which allows users to monitor the area around their car at all times on their smartphone. Additionally, BMW ConnectedDrive now includes a hazard preview feature as part of the Real Time Traffic Information (RTTI) service.
Article Offline Attachments.
The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 - Highlights. PDF, EN, 56,26 KB
The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 - Summary. PDF, EN, 73,19 KB
The BMW Group at the NAIAS 2017 - Long Version. PDF, EN, 227,66 KB